Monday 14 October 2013

Sci-fi fonts

Possible sci-fi fonts

After analyzing the typography of the classic sci-fi movie posters, I searched online to find possible sci-fi fonts which I could use on the poster. This method would be convenient to create the poster as I would be able to download the fonts and install them into illustrator, therefore I can type out the letters I require and the font will be created. Alternatively, depending on the words used I could hand create the fonts by uniquely editing the type face on illustrator. Below are the fonts which I have come across and believe could work well in my poster.


I have selected font which are appropriate for classic sci-fi movie posters and relate to the research I have done. Many of the typefaces used in the movie posters where bold, standard, san-seriff fonts. I have tried to find some more exciting and interesting sci- fi fonts that I could apply to my poster to make it stand out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment