Friday 24 January 2014

More short film examples

Know that I am beginning to get some ideas for my film I though I would look at some more examples to get an idea in the production of the film. Another short film I came across which gave some inspiration is a Lurpak butter advert. this advert is relatively new and still is presented in TV ads. Below is a video which shows the advert.



Lurpak
This advert has got some fantastic features that have given me huge inspiration. Firstly some of shot angles are really effective and give a great dynamic aspect to the clip, for example the point of view shots on the mash potato crusher. It it also fast pace which is what I am required to do in my film although my shots will probably have to a little faster. I also really enjoyed the variety in colour that was included in the clip as it helps create a contract in different objects. Overall I think this is an excellent clip which will help me immensely in my project.


Nike
Another short film I came across was a nike a advert promoting their brand. This was an effective advert but did not give me much inspiration as it was not greatly relevant to the film style I am required to do. Below is the advert.


No comments:

Post a Comment