Sunday 26 January 2014

Ideas

I was struggling to find ideas that i could use create a dynamic film. However the first idea that came to mind was a car wash.I thought through the process of hand washing the car and realised it had potential scenes that I could create that would work very well to create an exciting short film. Therefore, for know I will be going with my intial idea and try to develop it further.



Car Wash
I then made a list of shots that I could have to check whether the minimum of 30 cuts could be met.


As you can see there is sufficient cuts that I could include, not to mention some which I may come across later which I have not listed. I also included a brief list of sound effect ideas that I though would work well with the relevant shot. My idea is to try and add comedic elements to the film which will suit the fast pace scenes. Therefore as you can see I have a list of different possible endings to my film which will add comedy value. So after labouring and washing the car it some how gets dirty again instantly and then the film ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment